I’ve been having a great month and have been adding quite a few books to my shelf, so I felt they deserved another post! That’s why I’m once again participating in Stacking the Shelves this week. Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews, be sure to check out their site and all the other site’s that link to their post. The summer is usually a great time for me to get a lot of books read but lately it’s been a great time for vacationing with husband and going out and interacting with the world…but I plan to really dig into a lot of these books and put up some reviews soon. Let’s get started on the books I’ve accumulated lately…
These first three are grouped together because they are books I was lucky enough to receive from the authors to review.
1. Shifter: City of Wolves by Avery Burch. It’s been a while since I read a book with werewolves and this one looks steamy and fun!
2. A Geek Girl’s Guide to Murder by Julie Anne Lindsey. I received this one from netgalley and I’m SUPER excited to read it…I will probably get started today 🙂
3. A Secondhand Life by Pamela Crane. The cover on this one is beautiful and it has an interesting take on a typical mystery/suspense that I haven’t come across before. Very excited to get a chance to review it from the author.
4. On The Fence by Kasie West. This I checked out from the library immediately after reading The Distance Between Us also by Kasie West. I have a feeling I’m going to read much more by this author!
5. The More Trilogy by T.M Franklin. I already read the first book in this trilogy, More. I loved it and the fact that the trilogy was on sale for .99 cents…..well I could not pass it up! The other books in the trilogy are The Guardians (More #2) and Twelve (More #3).
6. Wild on You (Justiss Alliance #1) by Tina Wainscott. It’s been a while since I’ve read a fun romance novel that wasn’t YA. What’s not appealing about a romance starring a sexy SEAL.
7. The Spirit (Spirit Trilogy #1) by D. Nichole King. This is a ghost story…and what’s not to love about that.
That’s about it on all the fabulous books I’ve acquired lately. I can’t wait to get started on some serious reading!! Let me know what book’s you’ve found lately or if any of these books have made it to your shelves. Happy reading everyone!