Well it’s the middle of September and it felt like it was time for another Stacking the Shelves post! Stacking the Shelves is a weekly meme hosted by Tynga’s Reviews that let’s you see all the great books everyone’s received. These books can be purchased, ARC’s, gifts…whatever! I love looking through everyone’s posts for the week and I choose to ignore that looking at everyone’s Stacking the Shelves posts just tends to add more books to my never ending TBR pile. I don’t have too many to share with you this time but there’s a few really great ones!
First up are ARC’s I received…
- Dark Heart of Magic by Jennifer Estep….YAY!! I have been waiting for this and kind of just want to stare at it for a while…ok thats weird I’m just waiting for a day where I have nothing else to do so I can read it in one sitting.
- Devil and the Deep by Megan Tayte…This series is fantastic!!! I was soo happy to see this in my inbox!
Next I have a couple library finds…
- Alienated by Melissa Landers….I was so glad my library had this. It was a book club choice that ended up not getting picked but I just had to read it anyways!
- Simon vs. the Homo Sapiens Agenda by Becky Albertalli…yes I know everyone’s read this and I finally am going to read it too
Last are the books I purchased this week… to be honest I read all these the day I purchased them but who hasn’t had one of those weeks. You’ll see a YA contemporary romance theme…I was in the mood.
- For the Win by Amber Garza…. This was actually my Amazone prime borrowed book for the month and I’m just going to say..major feels!
- Blackmail Boyfriend by Chris Cannon…The cover is adorable and the story sounded adorable!
- Center Ice by Cate Cameron….another cute romance. Also it’s about a hockey player and I’m excited for hockey to start soon so woohoo!
And there you have it!! All the books that have found a home on my shelf recently! Have you read any of these…what did you think? Feel free to comment with a link to your own posts because, like I said, I love checking them out! Happy reading!